19 King Ave
Swoop provides simplicity and peace of mind in the chaotic world of roadside assistance. Our parent company, Agero, is the market leader, providing roadside protection for 100M+ Americans and performing 12M roadside services annually. As a connected vehicle service, we are in deep discussions with leading car manufacturers about their connected and autonomous vehicle experiences. We combine the benefits of a stable, profitable parent company, while offering the career opportunities and pace of a Silicon Valley startup.
Our software is automating an entire industry that has not changed in decades. We're taking antiquated manual systems and redefining them into digital platforms, open APIs, and exceptional customer .
Swoop software powers thousands of local towing companies, solving their everyday business challenges, such as dispatching, reporting, invoicing, and CRM. We also partner with car makers, insurers, and fleet operators to deliver a roadside product that is fast, transparent, and easy.
Our team is passionate about addressing real-world problems with digital solutions. We're looking for enthusiastic problem solvers who are ready to join a fast paced team and make a big impact.
Here's a brief video about our Company:
Learn more at
About the Role
Swoop has a vision to automate the roadside assistance industry. This means providing the car and insurance industry with a way to enter details about people who have broken down, then automatically determining the best quality and fastest response from thousands of towers and their nationwide fleet of tow trucks all running our towing app. This creates interesting UI/UX challenges - we're building something that no one else has built and we have three user perspectives on the same data.
We're using React Native for iOS and Android and React on the Web.
- Help shape the mobile front end architecture and institute best practices throughout our code base
- Own the mobile front end code and experience
- Work with designer / product managers to develop new features quickly
- Convert Sketch files into functional styled components
- Ensure cross-platform and cross-device compatibility
- Bring innovative ideas and solve complex technology problems
- 1+ yrs professional experience in a production React Native environment
- 5+ years professional experience in UI/UX development
- Experience in designing and developing Enterprise Mobile and Web applications
- Published multiple apps with multiple versions on the App/Play Store.
- Experience using git with pull requests and code reviews
Nice to Haves
- Experience working with GraphQL
- Experience working with Relay
- Experience working with Rails API
- Background in native ios or android development
We're highly automated with Github, CircleCI, Heroku, New Relic and PagerDuty managing our Deployment, Operations and Monitoring.
We're offering top of the range compensation, plus bonuses, 401k with matching and excellent medical insurance.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...