CompHealth is assisting a facility in Texas with their search for a family medicine physician. This is an outpatient practice and you will work Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm. You can also offer extended hours, if desired. This opportunity exists for a board certified or board eligible physician if you are a recent graduate. This is a great opportunity to grow your practice and build personal relationships with patients in a community of 26,000 with a service area of 50,000 and only one hospital. Ample office space is available in a recently built medical office building adjacent to the hospital.
They offer a competitive recruitment package, which may include a base salary with potential for incentive compensation, commencement bonus, relocation assistance, marketing assistance, and medical education loan repayment assistance.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any family practice jobs, contact CompHealth today.
For more information, contact Dr. Tony Bonazzo, MD at 203.###.#### or email ...@comphealth.com with your current CV.
- Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm schedule
- Outpatient only practice, no hospital call
- Physician can offer extended hours
- BC or BE if recent graduate
- Paid Malpractice, Relocation package
- CME allowance
- Salary to commensurate with experience and credentials (MGMA guidelines)
- Potential for medical education debt assistance or commencement bonus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: bilingual, care physician, family, general practice, hospitalist, outpatient, physician, physician md, primary care, urgent