Family medicine physicians are needed with an existing patient base in Iowa. This is an established outpatient practice with optional inpatient work. You will work Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5pm, seeing an average of 20 t0 25 patients per day. Afterhours outpatient call is split 1:5 and triaged first. If desired, you can round on your own pediatric inpatients. You will join other physicians and APPs. You can be board certified or board eligible.
Receive an excellent compensation package that includes a full spectrum of benefits.
You will be working within a close driving distance to Des Moines. Enjoy the endless amount of outdoor activities at your doorstep. Take advantage of the area and live in a family-friendly community with great amenities.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For more information, please contact Art Moran directly at or email your CV and references to .
- Monday - Friday, fully outpatient
- Excellent work/life balance
- Support staff and highly-regarded referral system to ensure total quality patient care
- Collegial group including several providers and mid-levels
- EPIC EMR system
- Competitive compensation with RVUs
- Full benefits
- Relocation assistance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: care physician, family, family practice physician, general practice, nocturnist, physician, practitioner, primary, primary care, urgent