Join this well-established Hospital based facility who are in the middle of EXPLOSIVE growth. Looking to add another Hematology Oncologist to their group. Enjoy a low & easy call of 1:7. Have strong staff support along with Radiation Oncologist on-site. This opportunity offers a very competitive base salary, comprehensive benefits along with an existing patient base that awaits. Upcoming Fellows as well as practicing physicians are welcome.
Reside in a warm and friendly community that offers a wide range of recreational activities. Enjoy all the amenities for both adults and families! Excellent educational institutions are located in the area. Enjoy all that the great state of SC has to offer.
Please ask for your Comp Health consultant, Jim Rowinski, who can supply you with additional information about this position.
If you are looking for a rewarding Hematology Oncology position please contact Jim Rowinski directly at 954.###.#### or toll free 800.###.#### Ext. 2704. E-mail CV to ...@comphealth.com.
- Hospital based Hematology Oncology Opportunity
- Join a Well-Established Group
- Very Low Call of 1:7
- Loan repayment is available
- Malpractice Paid
- Extremely Competitive Compensation Offered
- Retirement Plan
- Relocation Package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: ancmg, aoa, breast, hematology, lah, oncology, palliative, physician md do, radiation, thedacare