Fantastic Non Invasive general cardiology opportunity in this wonderful metro city in TN. Need is for two general Cardiologists to come on board and take over existing patient base. Physician will have a great opportunity in this traditional setting working a Monday through Friday schedule. Admit at only one hospital not far from your office. Need is due to expansion and growth as well as the retirement of one of the current cardiologists. Interested Cardiologists must be board certified and/or board eligible in Cardiovascular Disease to be considered. This gem facility is incredibly profitable and offers a comprehensive benefits package. Opportunity offers competitive compensation, generous relocation assistance, medical insurance, malpractice insurance, a retirement plan, CME time, and more.
That southern charm you hear about is all here in this lovely and welcoming city. Take advantage of this rare chance to join a vibrant and thriving facility in a beautiful warm Tennessee city. This lovely town has so much to offer and is truly a great place to live and raise a family.
Let your personal CompHealth consultant know what's important to you. We can connect you with opportunities in the locations, and with the perks, that are essential to you. To begin talking about this position or others nationwide, contact Austyn at 801.###.#### or email your CV to ...@comphealth.com
- This is a magnificent Cardiology position with highly competitive salary
- Share great call schedule with this highly respected group of specialists
- General Monday through Friday schedule with tremendous pay/RVUs
- Make this culturally diverse city your home and enjoy all it has to offer
- Become busy immediately - step into the practice with existing patient base
- Comprehensive benefits for Doctor and family
- Great location-close to all amenities, sports, outdoor activities, shopping and dining
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: cardiologist, cardiology, cardiothoracic, electrophysiology, failure, hhp, interventional, invasive, non interventional, non invasive