Central Tennessee Seeks Endocrinologist
Successful candidate will be first Endocrinologist joining staff at 135 bed facility.
- Full staff support to build busy practice quickly.
- Position will be employed with attractive base salary, production bonuses.
- Benefits consist of malpractice, health, life, dental, vision, disability, pension plan, vac/CME w/expenses, relocation, and more.
- Keep more of what you earn as Tennessee has no state income tax.
- Must be BC/BE; both upcoming grads and experienced Endocrinologists welcome to apply.
- Visas accepted.
Tullahoma is a diverse, well-educated cosmopolitan community with small town values. Located in the heart of southern middle Tennessee, it is centered approximately 65 miles from three major metropolitan cities - Nashville, and Chattanooga (TN) and Huntsville (AL). The public school system is considered the city?s greatest asset and is known throughout the state for its achievements in academic excellence.
Located just 12 miles from Tullahoma is the world famous Jack Daniels Distillery, a landmark known worldwide. There are three lakes in the area as well as a wide variety of hiking and mountain biking areas. An 18-hole golf course and state-of-the-art Splash Park also add to the city's recreational amenities. The city hosts music, art and sports activities throughout the year and is home to the University of Tennessee Space Institute. Arnold Air Force Base and the Arnold Engineering Design Center for the US Air Force are located close by.
Associated topics: endocrinology, gastroenterology, hospitalist, hospitalist physician, internal, internal medicine, nephrology, pulmonary, pulmonolgist, rheumatology