Loading some great jobs for you...
Location: Jackson, MI
Duration: 8 months
The IT PMO Change Analyst is responsible for Project Management Office training materials, marketing/communications, and Organizational Change Management (OCM). This role also leads the IT Project Management Center of Excellence meetings and is responsible for arranging for their content.
Includes the creation and maintenance of all IT PMO training materials.
Includes communications and branding, within the IT and corporate guidelines. This includes creating simple/elegant communications - email, posters, flyers, and newsletters that can go to all of IT and creation of charts and presentation materials. We have a visual management wall that this person would be responsible for maintaining.
- Includes creating awareness and deployment strategies and campaigns for all levels of stakeholders, helping manage stakeholder expectations, and helping to minimize resistance to change.
- The role may be called upon to assist specific projects with communication and OCM.
- This position will report to the IT PMO Lead.
- Must be people oriented
- Experience with Marketing and brand development
- Experience leading large-scale organizational change efforts
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Demonstrated experience creating training materials/programs
- Expert oral and written communication skills
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Expert proficiency with PowerPoint, Word, and SharePoint
- 5+ years in Information Technology
- Experience with surveys a plus
- Bachelors degree in communications or marketing
Change management certification very much a plus
PMI/Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
English Read Write Speak
- Change Analyst
- People Oriented
- Change Management
- IT Project Management
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Sharepoint
- Microsoft Word
Minimum Degree Required: