Schneider Electric? creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: . Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
We are seeking an Engineering Intern to support the Firmware group in Process Instrumentation. Products include Pressure, Flow and Analytical transmitters and the application software that configures and calibrates these products.
What do you get to
Qualifications This job might be for you if:
- Work closely with other software and hardware engineers to solve issues.
- Design, develop, implement and debug Test Code to evaluate product operation.
- Design, develop, implement and debug Windows Applications for product performance evaluation and configuration.
- Design, develop, implement and debug product Firmware code (depends on depth of skill)
- Supporting automated builds
- Current student pursuing Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar degree.
- Experience with Embedded Software
- Experience with Windows Application Development
- Experience with C, C++, C#, Java or Python languages
- Demonstrated debugging and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: . Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Associated topics: back end, devops, perl, programming, python, sde, sdet, software developer, software programmer, sw