Tender Rose - Dementia Care Specialists
If you're a professional female caregiver seeking an inspiring and fulfilling career path, please read on.
It takes a special person to become a dementia caregiver. Being a professional caregiver means making a difference in the lives of your clients and their loved ones for years to come. Here at Tender Rose, we appreciate and respect the quality of life our Memory Care Professionals provide our clients. That's why we ensure our MCPs a more fulfilling experience, including:
Higher than average pay
Best dementia care training in the industry
Career growth opportunities
About this Position
Are you an experienced, compassionate female caregiver, or CNA? We have a position for you providing one-on-one dementia care in-home on in San Rafael. You will provide companion care and personal care to an elderly lady. You will engage her in activities, outings, and prepare meals. You will be working a day shift from 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm.
Pay & Benefits
- Your base pay for this client is $17.10/hr
- Yearly income ranges from $40,000 to $55,000
- Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA and Commuter Benefits
- You will be paid double time at $34.20/hr nine holidays per year
- You can work shifts at overtime rate if you are available
- You will have 24hr/7 support from your on-call Care Team
- A commitment of a minimum of three consecutive shifts is required - full-time preferred
We have other positions and schedule available for clients in Marin!