Our client is currently seeking a IT Integration Architect Lead
.The Integration Architect Lead is responsible for helping to shape our integration environment by collaborating with IT and business users to build a dynamic and sustainable integration environment to share data simply and efficiently across systems. This role will lead a team of technical experts as well as leverage their own technical expertise to make the right data available through integration solutions for our various systems through development, enrichment, and maintenance of the integration technology in a sustainable environment. This role will work closely with business and IT stakeholders to understand integration needs and to identify opportunities and create solutions.This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead a team of 4-6 Integration development resources, contract resources or managed service.
- Provide technical direction, coaching, mentoring for the integration team.
- Partner with IT (Business Analysts and Developers) to understand integration needs and then build, automate, and maintain business-critical data integrations.
- Create simple and reusable integration infrastructure by hands-on development in BizTalk or other integration technologies.
- Design integration solutions including specifications, audit controls, exception and error-handling, security, retention, and recovery logic to construct integrations.
- Develop solutions that adhere to industry best practices in areas such as design, performance, user experience, and scalability while also ensuring the code-base is simple and well-documented.
- Contribute to architectural design, automated testing, continuous integration and build management.
- Support team members in troubleshooting issues that arise and serving as a L3 escalation point for complex issues.
- Participate and contribute to large projects by working in all phases of the SDLC including collaboration with POs and cross-functional development teams, design reviews, code reviews, testing automation, and functional demos.
- Work effectively in a team environment to implement projects in a timely manner including creating technical deliverable artifacts needed for project implementation.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering, Math or related field
- 2+ years experience in leading technical teams, people leadership, or coaching
- 7+ years experience in Information Technology with at least 3 years experience specifically in Integration technologies building enterprise-scale APIs using platforms such as BizTalk, Mulesoft, Boomi
- Experience with SQL, Azure Service Bus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in a food manufacturing industry
- Experience in BizTalk, Azure Integration Services/Logic Apps
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud IAAS or PAAS
- Experience with a Microsoft-centric development environment