VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is seeking an exceptional BE/BC Family Medicine physician to join a large growing organization in a suburb of Philadelphia. A few highlights of this permanent full-time position include:
* Facilities are affiliated with a large health system
* Work amongst caring and professional support from an operational leadership network of 100+ employed physicians
* 100% outpatient
* Telephone call responsibility is typically 1:10
* 36 scheduled clinical hours plus 4 administrative hours
* State-of-the-art technology and equipment
* Teaching and leadership opportunities
* EMR (All hospital-based services and employed physician practices are now on the same EMR system)
* Within reason, physicians have flexibility on how they structure their schedules
* Depending on location you could work solo or with up to 5 others
* 3-4 patients/hour
* No weekend or holiday requirements
* Base salary range is $185,000 - $220,000
* Comprehensive benefit package
* Potential loan repayment
* 500,000 people within our primary service area
* Philadelphia suburb
* Easy access to large metropolitan city for nice dinners, theater, concerts, and sporting events; while working in the comfortable surroundings of a wide-open environment with little to no traffic
(an excellent area for outdoor activities such as golf, running/bicycling/hiking, hunting, fishing, etc.
* New Jersey beaches (Atlantic City, Cape May, etc) are less than one hour away. New York City, Baltimore, and Washington DC are within a 2-hour drive
To learn more, please contact a VISTA recruiter today!
Loading some great jobs for you...